- CE Certified garment EN 17092-3:2020 AA Rating. View our EU Declaration of Conformity here.
- Perforated leather for warmer weather
- Removable full armour set
We ship anywhere in the world!
All orders in Australia and New Zealand over $150 qualify for free standard shipping.
Returns accepted within 14 days of receiving order. More Info.
CE Certified garment EN 17092-3:2020, AA Rating.
View our EU Declaration of Conformity here.
Black Arrow's top-selling leather jacket is styled and cut for women and is a modern classic that will be forever timeless. Featuring multiple buckle fit points for tailored adjustment. With perforated leather and cotton and mesh lining, this is a great motorcycle jacket for summer riding. Including full abrasion-resistant aramid lining and CE approved armour the Wild & Free motorcycle jacket is fashion-forward without lacking in real-world protection.
Fits true to size. This jacket is a fitted style. Your jacket will mould and shape to your body over time. With the quilted liner in the jacket it is quite warm however, if you want to wear bulkier layers underneath with the quilted liner then we suggest sizing up.
If you need further help with sizing please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Size Guide.
• CE Certified garment EN 17092-3:2020 AA Rating
• Tested at 412rpm - average of 26.8m/3sec slide time with zero holes in layers
• Chrome VI free cow leather outer. 0.9mm - 1mm thickness
• Mesh lining
• Perforated leather panels for breathability
• Fully lined in abrasion-resistant aramid fabric
• Removable CE-rated Lvl 1 shoulder, elbow and back armour
• Quality YKK zippers
• Buckle straps at sides for tailored adjustment
• Three front zippered pockets
• Inside pouch pocket
• Quilted panels on shoulder upper and lower arms and lower back
• Elasticated stretch panels around back armhole
• Gunmetal hardware