The Night Hawk jacket is surely a piece that every motorcycle rider must have in their wardrobe! Inspired by vintage aviator jackets and designed for the cold or trans-seasonal weather. It features a removable quilted full sleeve lining shearling collar with a buckle strap to keep the collar up for those really chilly days adjustable snaps at the bicep for when the quilted lining has been removed and a number of pockets both inside and out.
- 100% washed & waxed buffalo nubuck leather outer 1.5mm - 2mm thickness
- Removable quilted satin lining
- Sheep shearling collar with buckle
- DuPont™ Kevlar® lining panels
- Removable CE-rated Lvl 1 shoulder, elbow and back armour
- Quality YKK zippers
- Press-stud straps at sides for tailored adjustment
- Three front zippered pockets
- Inside zippered pocket plus pouch pockets
- Quilted panels on upper arms elbow and lower back
- Adjustable press studs at biceps
- Gusset panels at back armhole
- Underarm gusset with eyelets for ventilation
- Gunmetal hardware
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
*Model is 176cm tall and an Australian standard size 8 wearing an XS.