- Removable liner
- Removable shearling collar
- Removable full armour set
Night Hawk Motorcycle Jacket
- Slightly boxy and relaxed fit through the body.
- Size up to wear very bulky jumpers underneath.
Shipping & Returns
We ship anywhere in the world!
All orders in Australia and New Zealand over $150 qualify for free standard shipping.
Returns accepted within 14 days of receiving order. More Info.
The Night Hawk Jacket is surely a piece that every motorcycle rider must have in their wardrobe! Inspired by vintage aviator jackets and designed for the cold or trans-seasonal weather.
It features a removable quilted full sleeve lining, removable shearling collar with a buckle strap to keep the collar up for those really chilly days, adjustable snaps at the bicep for when the quilted lining has been removed and a number of pockets both inside and out.
> SIZE + FIT
Fits true to size. Slight boxy fit through the body. Your jacket will mould and shape to your body over time. With the quilted liner in the jacket it is quite warm however, if you want to wear bulkier layers underneath with the quilted liner then we suggest sizing up.
If you need further help with sizing please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Body Size Guide.
> TECHNICAL SPECS
- 100% washed & waxed buffalo nubuck leather outer 1.5mm - 2mm thickness
- Removable quilted satin lining
- Sheep shearling collar with buckle
- Fully lined in abrasion resistant fabric
- Removable CE-rated Lvl 1 shoulder, elbow and back armour
- Quality YKK zippers
- Press-stud straps at sides for tailored adjustment
- Three front zippered pockets
- Inside zippered pocket plus pouch pockets
- Quilted panels on upper arms elbow and lower back
- Adjustable press studs at biceps
- Gusset panels at back armhole
- Underarm gusset with eyelets for ventilation
- Gunmetal hardware