- CE Certified garment EN 17092-3:2020 AA Rating. View our EU Declaration of Conformity here.
- Perforated leather for warmer weather.
- Removable full armour set.
CE Certified garment EN 17092-3:2020, AA Rating.
View our EU Declaration of Conformity here.
The men's Wild & Free motorcycle jacket is a dream for summer riding. Perforated leather allows for perfect airflow and the mesh lining has excellent breathability. With full abrasion-resistant aramid lining and CE Lvl 1 approved armour it also has the safety you're after.
Fits true to size. This jacket is a fitted style. Your jacket will mould and shape to your body over time. With the quilted liner in the jacket it is quite warm however, if you want to wear bulkier layers underneath with the quilted liner then we suggest sizing up.
If you need further help with sizing please get in touch email@example.com.
View Size Guide.
• CE Certified garment EN 17092-3:2020 AA Rating
• Tested at 412rpm - average of 26.8m/3sec slide time with zero holes in layers
• Chrome VI free cow leather outer. 0.9mm - 1mm thickness
• Mesh lining
• Perforated leather panels for breathability
• Fully lined in abrasion-resistant aramid fabric
• Removable CE-rated Lvl 1 shoulder, elbow and back armour
• Quality YKK zippers
• Buckle straps at sides for tailored adjustment
• Three front zippered pockets
• Inside pouch pocket
• Quilted panels on shoulder upper and lower arms and lower back
• Elasticated stretch panels around back armhole
• Gunmetal hardware